To fulfil our role as the European representative of all radiographers working in Medical Imaging, Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy, it’s crucial to have structured and up to date information.
I would like to stress that this report belongs to each one of you and is to be used at national level according to your convenience.
I herewith thank all EFRS Board members who contributed to this report, especially Sandie Mathers who, together with our CEO, made this report possible.
All the best
1. Information relating to Societies
Membership numbers, fee, gender split, age, working population
of radiographers, % of membership, postgraduate education,
professional title, publications, developing standards, role of the
radiographer, code of ethics, involvement in education and clinical
2. Professional matters related to the current economic situation
Employment, vacancies, changes to terms and conditions, starting salaries
3. Evaluation EFRS activities
1. National societies participating in the survey
2. The gender of the society membership
3. Membership numbers, estimate of radiographers working in the profession
and ratio radiographers/inhabitants
4. Ministry responsible for radiographer educationThe whole survey is in the attached file.